The Glenvale 1 Design
This 3 bedroom family home boasts an open plan layout with a spacious living area. The roomy kitchen features a walk in pantry, while the main bedroom features a walk through robe and an ensuite.
3 BED2 BATH
- FLOOR AREA: 119.73m2
- VERANDAH: Front: 30.45m2, Rear: 31.94m2
- Site Soil Classification
- Onsite Sewerage Facility Report
- Energy Efficiency Assessment (QLD only)
- Preparation and lodgement of building and plumbing applications
- Home Warranty Insurance (QLD Only)
- Long Service Leave Levy (QLD Only)
- Foundations and bracing engineered to suit ‘M’ site soil classification and N3 wind rating
- 1.2m deep concrete footings with reinforcing
- Adjustable steel stumps with steel subfloor construction
- Termite treated 18 mm OSB and H2 treated pine wall and roof framing
- Continuous structural plywood wall bracing
- R1.5 insulation to walls and ceilings
- R1.5 polyester underfloor
- Foilcell R1.5 roof insulation
- Corrugated roofing and Colorbond flashings and fixings
- AWS ‘Vantage’ residential aluminium windows with grey glass and flyscreens
- Custom made kitchen cabinetry
- All electrical work tested and commissioned within the home.
- Earth leakage circuit breaker and oven isolating switch.
- Hardwired interconnected photo electric smoke alarms.
- All plumbing and gas work tested in factory
- Ceramic tiling to all bathroom, ensuite, WC, laundry and entry areas including splash backs.
- Fully painted internally and externally
- Vinyl & Carpet floorcoverings throughout home including tiling to wet areas.
- Quality and statutory inspections of the frame, plumbing, waterproofing and finish during construction
- Full internal detail/clean and pre-handover quality check
- Eight year structural warranty
- Twelve month minor defects warranty
- All appliance/manufacturers warranties
- Allowance for council fees up to the value of $3000 (Exclude NSW/QLD Planning Approvals)
Custom or customer supplied items are priced on application. Ask our team about customisation options.