What will a Relocatable Home cost?
The cost of a new Westbuilt home can vary depending on a number of factors. What is very clear is that the pricing is very competitive.
Most people choose Westbuilt because of the convenience and high-quality specs without a designer price tag.
When it comes down to working out the exact pricing, we do need to sit down with you to work out what your exact requirements are. Things like:
- The size and design of your home
- Your choice of inclusions
- Details about your site
- The level of finish you desire
That way, we can make sure we give you the most relevant and accurate pricing.
The contract price is always fixed and final. One of our design consultants will help you through the process of getting the perfect home design, and be taking preliminary steps that are critical to giving you a fixed and final price (such as colour selections and soil tests). There will never be any hidden costs.
OUR PRICING STRUCTURE
There are three levels of pricing available to you with a Westbuilt home.
- Bronze Level: This is our base pricing level. It will include delivery and installation of your home at your site but exclude items such as floor coverings, verandahs, onsite connection to services, and a lower level of inclusions. This is also the most economical pricing, and applicable to the Innovare plan range.
- Gold Level: The standard pricing level is the most common for relocatable homes. It will include delivery and installation to your site, floorcoverings, good level of quality inclusions, and verandahs but exclude the onsite connection to services such as septic, water, tanks and power.
- Platinum Level: This pricing is becoming more common in the relocatable home industry and will include a full premium package including a higher level of inclusions such as stone benches and timber floors. Obviously, with the increased inclusions level, this pricing is the highest. It is applicable to any home design.