Modular homes are often perceived as plain and unattractive. The good news is, they don’t have to be.
Your Westbuilt home can look as stylish as any other home by applying modern or traditional styles to it. The above image shows the Gwydir plan with a modern facade. You wouldn’t even know it’s a prefabricated home!
It means you can get a architectural looking home, but with the added benefits of modular building.
The benefits of building a modular home include:
- Shorter build times. Westbuilt modular homes take 12-16 weeks to construct, plus 4-6 weeks of preliminary work – all up about 5 months.
- Fixed price contract. We work with you to find out exactly what you want before presenting a contract. That way we can guarantee there will be no hidden costs. No one likes nasty surprises!
- Quality control. Built in a factory, modular homes are constantly monitored and checks are done at all stages of the building process.
- Less disruption onsite. 80% of a prefabricated home is built in a factory which means the time onsite is much shorter (usually between 4 and 6 weeks)
- Greater structural strength. Modular homes are built stronger than onsite homes because they have to withstand the strains of transportation.
Below is the plan of the Gwydir home:
The price of the modern style Gwydir, delivered within 200km of Warwick is competitive, ranging between $160,00- $210,000. To view more details about the Gwydir, click here.